Wednesday, February 22, 2012

a "tiny" update.

Seriously... almost 4 months since i last posted. Does anyone even read this anymore? I have had every intention of trying to catch up on what our little family has been up to but obviously fell a little behind.

Most of you may already know our latest and most exciting news. We are expecting BABY #3 in September.  We are beyond thrilled to have another little one in our house again. Im finally feeling "normal" or whatever my new normal is after not being able to get off of the couch for over a month. Im so thankful for my sweet little boys and husband who have helped me so much and wonderful family and friends. xoxo

3 comments:

katrina said...

ohh myyyy jen! congrats! im beyond excited for you. i neeeed to see you guys soon. nixen and maddon probably forgot who i am!!!

Amy said...

Me me me! I still check your blog!

Matt and Brooke said...

congrats! that is so exciting!!